Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website and the services offered are for your general information and use only and are subject to change without notice.
- To use our telephone services, you must be over 18 and either be the bill payer or have the bill payer’s permission to make the call. By calling our telephone numbers you are confirming the aforementioned, and accept and agree to pay the charges. The cost to call our telephone numbers and other important information is available on our website, and is provided at the start of the call
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, services and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information, services and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information, services or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your right to use the Web Site and the Services is personal to you. You are solely responsible for the contents of your transmissions through the Web Site and your use of the Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. By using the Web Site or the Services, you agree:
- not to use the Web Site or the Services for illegal purposes;not to interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Web Site;
- to comply with all applicable regulations, laws, statutes, etc., regarding your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, laws and regulations relating to the use of the Web Site or the Services to send electronic mail;
- not to use the Web Site or the Services to send chain mail, junk mail, spamming or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission for such use;
- not to use the Web Site or the Services for the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, or obscene material or communication of any kind or any nature;
- not to interfere with any other user’s access to or use of the Web Site or the Services.
- not to record or use any audio recording or retention devices/technology without our express written consent.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
These Terms and conditions were last updated on 19th July, 2019